Maximise your Personal Impact
Use body, breath and voice to make a more powerful impression
- Giving presentations
- Attending meetings
- Networking events
- Interviews and appraisals
- Dealing with clients
This half-day workshop is a practical opportunity to identify and develop the strengths you already have, and gain an awareness of the impact of your voice and body. It is a preparation – both physical and vocal – which will enable you to respond instinctively to situations, helping you to shape confident interactions with individuals and groups.
During this workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn and practice 3 simple physical tools to enhance your personal effectiveness.
- Develop an awareness of your own vocal delivery and style, and the impression you make on others.
- Enhance your voice through the use of relaxation and exercise.
- Structure your presentations to engage and maintain the interest of your audience.
- Practice techniques in simulated role-play with professional actors.
- Available as an in-house workshop for up to 12 people at your place. Contact us.